iMarvel Home Page
Finances ExplanationFinances: The Financial Wizard will help you optimize your personal finances. The following options are available:
See also: Business Wizard, Investment Wizard, Mall Wizard.
- Headline: The headline at the top shows you some recent interesting consumer news, click on it and you'll see the full story and all the other recent consumer headlines.
- Term Lookup: The "Term Lookup:" box allows you to find the definition of any financial term. Type in "mortgage" for example, and you'll get about 14 definitions of different mortgage terms.
- Links: There are nine links to some of the best financial sites on the Internet. The number next to the Loan link shows the latest loan rate for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (as reported the previous day at BankRate), which you should watch if you're thinking about buying or refinancing a home.
- Bank: Wells Fargo Bank, rated as one of the best banks by the Gomez Advisors.
- Card finder: A credit-card finding tool that will find you a card at a rate you'll like.
- Credit report: Click this to get a free instant report on your credit rating status with a major credit bureau.
- Job finder: Monster.com is the largest job-hunting resource on the Web.
- Insurance: InsureMarket will compare insurance companies and their rates.
- Loan: At BankRate.com you can get comparisons of loan rates of various kinds, from many lenders.
- Real Estate: The MicroSoft HomeAdvisor site is one of the largest and best real estate sites on the Web.
- Quicken taxes: The Quicken site is a great all-around site for personal finance help, with a good section on saving money on your taxes.
- Yahoo finance: Another very good all-around finance site.