iMarvel Home Page
Newspaper ExplanationNewspaper: The following options are available:
See also: Photo Wizard, Radio Wizard, Sports Scoreboard, TV Wizard.
- Headline: The headline at the top is updated within a short time of breaking news. Click on it to read the full story.
- More Headlines: This link opens up a new window to a list of headlines from many sources: Reuters news and sports, Salon, ZDNet, Hollywood Online, Individual Investor, Science Daily, OnHealth, and some fun features such as Tabloid News, Dr. Science and TheCase.com.
- News, Money, Life: These links lead to sections in the online version of USA Today newspaper.
- Other Links: The 15 other links lead to some of the best news sources on the Internet.
- Get Paper: This option will retrieve a newspaper with several pages, presented as frames in a single window. Check any of the checkboxes next to the 15 links, then click this button. The News Wizard will then retrieve a newspaper that has the sections you checked.
If you then use the "Print" option of your browser, all sections would normally be printed. However, some browsers (such as version 4.0 of Netscape) will only print out one section.
You can also read the newspaper online. In order to read the lower sections, place your mouse arrow directly over the dividing line between frames, and drag the dividing line up to the top of the window.
We recommend that you not check too many boxes. More than 5-7 frames may be too much for your browser to handle. On some Macintosh browsers, this feature doesn't work at all: you just see a blank window.
- Search Box: To research any news topic you can imagine, type the news subject in the text-box, then click the GO button.